Illegal Dumping

Illegal Dumping in the City of Vallejo

If you see illegal dumping in progress anywhere…

Call the police department immediately by dialing 9-1-1. Make sure to get a good description of the person dumping, the vehicle that they were driving, and if possible, the vehicle license number.

For debris that is located on public property i.e.: street, sidewalk, alley, State, CalTrans, GVRD or other City owned property:

Call Public Works Maintenance at (707) 648-5235 or report via SeeClickFix. 

For dumping on private property:
Contact Code Enforcement at or (707) 648-4469.

When someone dumps on your property:
You may report the issue to the police but you will ultimately be responsible for the removal of the items.