The City of Vallejo Municipal Marina is at the north end of the Downtown Marina Waterfront, close to the Mare Island Causeway. Located in a prime location between the San Francisco Bay and the Delta, the Vallejo Marina is the perfect place to berth for short-term, long-term, and more permanent stays.
The Marina has 670 slips, 65 of which are covered. Slip lengths range from 20-110 feet.
• Fuel Dock - closed March 2 through March 11 2015 for repairs
• Guest Dock
• Waterfront Restaurants & Cafes
• Hot Showers
• Laundry Facility
• Launch Ramp Nearby
• 30 and 50 Amp Power
• 2 Free Onsite Pump-OUts
• Boat Yard and Chandlery
Call the Marina Office for questions at (707) 648-4370.
Please visit the Berth Rental Fees & Payment page for information on payment opportunities and berth fees.
Keep up to date with relevant Marina information through our quarterly newsletters, now available through our website!
Check the Public Works Upcoming Events page for upcoming Marina meetings or events.
• Fuel Dock Temporarily Closed - March 2nd through March 11th, 2015
- D dock will also be closed to boat and foot traffic for repairs
Mare Island Causeway Bridge
The Mare Island Causeway Bridge is the gateway to the Napa valley. For boats and vessels needing clearance, the bridge operators are available from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. seven days per week, and within two hours of notification between the hours of 7 p.m. and 9 a.m.
• Regular Operating Hours, 9a.m. – 7p.m.: (707) 562-3556
• After Hours Causeway Lift Requests, 7p.m. – 9 a.m.: (707) 534-3715
Visit the Mare Island Causeway Bridge page for more information, notices or upcoming activities that might affect your travel.