The City of Vallejo and Solano County require all dogs to have received a rabies vaccination and to be licensed.
Solano County Animal Care Services offers rabies vaccinations for $10.00 during their low cost vaccination clinic
Fees and an application are accessible here
. Residents of Vallejo fall under the Solano County fee schedule.
Additional details about the City's licensing requirements is available in the Municipal Code here
Animals can be licensed a variety of ways:
- In Person:
- City of Vallejo Cashier’s Office located at Vallejo City Hall, 555 Santa Clara Street, First Floor
- Humane Society of the North Bay located at 1121 Sonoma Boulevard, Vallejo
- Solano County Animal Care Services located at 2510 Claybank Road, Fairfield
- By Mail: If a dog does NOT have a current rabies vaccination, obtain a current rabies certificate and enclose a copy (not the original) with the renewal form along with payment (check or money order) and mail to Solano County Dog Licensing, c/o PetData, Inc., 4160 Suisun Valley Rd, Ste E PMB 428, Fairfield, CA 94534
- Online: Renew online if the rabies vaccination is current and in PetData's database.